Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please be sure to contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned.
To complete your return for an exchange or a refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. This may be a printed receipt or a digital one, either one is accepted.
ADDITIONAL NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
- Gift cards
- Workshop gift cards are non-transferable (meaning they can only be used for the purchase of a workshop)
- Downloadable software products
- Health and personal care items such as but not limited to makeup and body care items.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- No candles will be given a refund if they have been lit or are in a used condition.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- All sale items cannot be returned. SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.